Your daypass is valid until the end of the year of purchase, and you are free to activate it any day of choice during our open hours.
You don’t have to notify your arrival in advance. Activate your daypass in our shop on arrival to Nordingrå Artvillage, by showing your reciept in our shop. You will then receive a bag with all the information and materials you need to spend a full day of activities in our artvillage. The bag contains a map of the village and it’s surroundings, and marks all the places where you can explore and experience art (as well as interesting historical facts). Feel free to ask our experienced staff for further insights on the village and the artists who work here. Our calendar is an additional source of information of daily events.
The daypass also contains a discount code of 10% off one purchase in our village shop och webshop.
Example of a plan for a day in Art Village:
- Arrival at the village in the morning.
- Activate your package in the store. Stroll around Konstbyn: see exhibitions, art in the surroundings, visit the antique shop and one of the workshops that are open for the day. The package contains maps and information that you use to discover the village and its unique spots. See calendar for current exhibitions and other events.
- Break for lunch in one of our cafes, where you choose a locally produced and locally grown lunch from the menu. Ask the staff to get your coffee and Swedish fika as a picnic if you wish. You choose coffee and fika at the checkout.
- Take a walk to Dalsberget and climb to one of the peaks – or why not all five? Expect a walk of about 2 hours from Nordingrå Konstby and to the furthest peak, if you walk at a slow pace, and about 1.5 hours to the first peak.
- While dusk is falling, you stroll down from the mountain and end the day with an evening dip in Hållsjön at the foot of the mountain.
Free parking is available in Nordingrå Konstby, but also at Dalsberget and Hållsjön. You can choose to leave the car in Konstbyn or take it to Dalsberget.
To advance your experience in our artvillage even more, the day pass can be used in combination with one of our workshops or tours. We then suggest that you hike up to Dalsberget another day, to get the most out of the experience. If you want to spend the night in Konstbyn, there are some simpler rooms that you can book via Booking.
Payment is made by secure card payment via the payment service Stripe. You can pay with Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Here you can read more about Stripe. Here you can read our terms of purchase.
CANCELLATION POLICY Free cancellation up to 24 hours before and completely free if the reason is illness.
CURRENCY You can choose to pay with Swedish kronor, Euros, British pounds or US dollars. Default is Swedish currency. If you change currency during the purchase process, your shopping cart will be reset to zero, so please choose the currency you want to make your purchase with at once.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your package is valid during the current calendar year and can be used on any day of your choice during our opening hours.
A 14 day return policy applies for purchase made online.
Refunds are only available in the event of illlness. If you are hindered for any other reason, please contact us and we will extend the end date of the package or exchange it for an equivalent package. A refund is not applicable.